Latest Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023 – Punjab Public Service Commission( PPSC) recently announced several vacancies in various departments. In this composition we will bat PPSC jobs and their operation process. We will also give information on the eligibility criteria and selection process to give our albums a clear idea of what to anticipate. It’s important to fulfill the conditions set by the commission before applying for PPSC jobs. In addition, contenders must meet the age conditions set by the commission.
The selection process for PPSC post includes written test, interview and skill list. Interviews are conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication chops and felicity for the part. In conclusion, Punjab Civil Services offers various job vacancies. contenders must fulfill the conditions and follow the operation process mentioned on the sanctioned website to apply for this job. We hope this composition has handed useful information to our albums who are interested in applying for PPSC jobs.
Through the bottommost advertisement, Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 announced that Punjab Public Service Commission( PPSC) is a government association responsible for retaining contenders for various posts in the provincial civil service of Punjab Province, Pakistan. PPSC conducts competitive examinations and interviews to handpick suitable contenders for various posts in ministries, departments and agencies of Punjab. bottommost Punjab Govt Jobs Men and women can apply for this job and get it in Pakistan after the job schedule is completed.
For Associate Professor MBPS or Pakistan Medical Group, FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or American Board Diploma in applicable specialization from a recognized Institute or University of Pakistan or original Medical qualification from a recognized institute or university. Medicalplatoon.L.L.M. or an original qualification from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission; 02 times of active work experience as a counsel.
PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023, 30,000 PPSC vacancies( Apply Online moment), PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023. Punjab Public Service Commission( PPSC) has announced Industrial Development Officer, Senior Registrar and multitudinous farther vacancies. PPSC Jobs 2023 announced. Punjab has notified further than 300 engineers/ Inferior SDO Officers, instructors and others in Govt. PPSC stands for Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Public Service is a government agency responsible for the administration and operation of provincial public services and administrative services in the Punjab terrain of Pakistan.
Punjab Civil Service recruits and hires talented people under the guidance of the government of Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Sargodha and other cosmopolises of Punjab terrain. FPSC Project 2023|Adv.No.01/ 2023 This design continues to be blazoned every month. More detailed information is handed below.
Latest Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023 List
- Associate Professors
- Law Officers
Latest Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023 Details
|Jobs Title:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||FRCS, MBBS, FCPS, LLB, LLM|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Jobs Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC Head Office, Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 12, 2023|
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023
- To apply for the PPSC jobs, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Create an account on the website if you haven’t already.
- Fill out the application form and provide all the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment portal.
- Submit the application form.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the
period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final,
at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or
whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected. Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status
of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and
provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other
relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
CGPA is not acceptable.